Creating Great Books with Scribble Press for iPad
News flash – the update to Scribble Press for iPad just came out and you can now order actual printed books – and puzzles, cards, clipboards and notepads – that you create on your iPad. Here are some answers to questions we have gotten about the App:
- Installing the update will NOT remove your data. All your books will be there after you install the update.
- If memory problems are causing the App to close, try closing some other Apps that are running at the same time. Most people don’t realize they may be simultaneously running over 20 Apps.
- Questions about sharing: your books are private unless YOU decide to add them to the public gallery, and we require parent approval for kids to add books. We also keep an eye on the gallery to make sure that all the books up there are kid-friendly, original creations.
- You can download and read your book on an iPad, Kindle, Nook or any other e-reader. Our App only works on iPad but you can read the books you create on anything.
- For teachers: It’s great that so many classrooms are already using Scribble Press for iPad! we are working on a group accounts feature and invite you to join our educator community by emailing us at email@example.com. We want to hear your feedback.
- Updates: we are planning the next big release for April, so let us know what you think should be included.